We were real stoked to build up this Eddy Merckx today. Our friend, Sharif, was lucky enough to find this gem in nearly NOS condition holed up in a bike shop in Malaysia. The build looks solid and maybe someday we’ll see this steed on the track!
Just got two 09′ Dolan Kadets in! These bikes are a killer choice for the dual purpose application of tearing it up on the velodrome and mashing it across town on the daily.
The frame, fork and headset is 550 bones.
We also recently received these new discreet styles of Pace caps. Lookin pretty suave & only 18 bucks.
In Other News
- We have shipments pending from EAI & Merry Sales
- EAI has some new goods coming in soon:
- Big thanks to Simon over at Hipster Nascar,
- Kyle on Tracko &
- Franco with XTM Online for support and help getting the word out about the Kazane | No Brakes | Preseason Track Bike!
- NAHBS is only two weeks away! NB is charting a van up to Indiana. Expect a full report!
• More colors of Gran Compe Tires (Purple!)
• Gran Compe Cranks!
• The new Sugino fixie system. Which uses anodized red, blue, black or silver alloy cogs on a cog carrier system similar to Miche’s. A Park BBT-9 BB tool is used to tighten the locking. This makes gearing up or down at the track a cinch.
Another Track Work Day Is Next Saturday! Do Your Part!