Joy’s Viner Pista, the classic look and feel of Columbus steel.
Our bud Joy stopped by twice in two days with two of his finest steeds. The above featured Viner Pista which is rolling real smooth on all nearly NOS Campagnolo components. For more photos of Joy’s Viner, go here.
Above are two more rare steel birds to pass through No Brakes recently. Both are Atala’s from the 1970’s. The track bike is Joy’s other pride and you guessed it. And the road bike is a restoration we are currently undertaking. This bike saw its better days before anyone here at the shop was even born but we aim to bring this beast back to life. Stay tuned for the ‘after’ photos.
We just received a batch of raw aerospokes. These jokers will roll out fast so give us a call to get a hold of one. Not feeling the natural black? Custom Costello paint jobs start at 100 bucks and the sky is the limit on how gnarly the finish can be.
Local Heroes, STREETLOCAL, stopped by with a handful of their meticulously crafted new sticker run.
These thick and beefy badges of honor are also reflective and bound to stick like an old nickname. Each one was carefully hand cut. Enjoy.
In Other News:
- The latest issue of COG MAG is on its way. Free with any purchase!
- We’ll be stocking the latest Bootleg Sessions DVD and Death Pedal soon as well.
- There is a two day beginner’s certification class at the track this weekend! Go here for more info!
- We just set up our Sillgey account and will soon be stocking Cinelli and Charge too!
- Also recently arrived at the shop are Velocity’s new B43 rims.
¡Our two year birthday is looming in the not so distant horizon. …Get ready for some killer festivities!