2010 57cm Felt TK1 purchased new 6 weeks ago is being sold by a good friend of mine.
It is in perfect condition except for the spots where the bayonet fork touches the head tube has little knicks.
- The seat mast has been cut but not very short. The measurement from the BB to the seat rail clamp is 75cm (his inseam is 32″).
- Also included will be the leftover piece of the seat mast and some shims of it that are a few mm thick so you can fine tune the height from that point.
- If your legs are longer, you can just buy a new mast from Felt for not very much.
- All of the stems (4×26.0, 4×31.8, Ergostem type extra angle thing) and extra knuckles will be included.
- It has the updated UCI 3:1 seatpost.
The frame is like new.
Only used for 3 training sessions and one night of racing over the course of 5 weeks.
The price is $3,500 shipped and insured in the continental US.
Shipping international is doable too at an additional cost.
MSRP for a new one is $4,500 plus tax and/or shipping. Word is though, that if you can find one, shops are being very reluctant to offer any price breaks.
Its located in the Washington, DC metro area. But the owner travels to Trexlertown about every week or two for training if you’d like to buy it in person.
Payment can be remitted via paypal or cash. Email jon[at]twotoneatl.com for more info.